Africa’s first entertainment business festival themed “Entertainment IS Life” is set to happen on the 29th of November, 2019 at The Podium, Lekki Lagos, Nigeria.
The Entertainment Fair and Festival is the industry’s most important event of the year. The annual festival envisioned to merge possibilities in the business of entertainment and opportunities with the showcase of the very best of African Entertainment and innovation to the World and present current world-class innovations around entertainment to and in Africa.
The event will involve a line up of activities to include panel discussions, fair/exhibition, pitches for investment/mentorship, the summit for younger and older entertainers, award ceremony and a closing concert. This is a call to sign up to attend the fair and festival
The festival will see a beautiful setup that will accompany the festival’s reliant on substance from all stakeholders involved with an organic moment of collaboration and support. Furthermore, the programming throughout the event will be consistently reminiscent of the elements highlighted above: of the entertainment industry’s growth and current ability to take both social and financial command. Such motivations will not be in limited quantities, and they would set the tone for a serious unpacking of Black excellence and its prime hallmark opportunity.
- SummitIt begins with essential seminars, sessions with key players beyond the entertainment industry. Speakers and moderators include Malik Afegbua, Bisola Aiyeola, Preety Okafor, Ali Baba, Ayo Subair, Uzoma Onwuchekwa, Jude Odinkonigbo, Uche Nwuka, Simeon Okoduwa, Idris Olorunnimbe, Kenneth Erikume, Captain E, Emeka Rollas, Alex Ekubo, and Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde.
- Pitch: Mentorship and access to FinanceWith the November 27th deadline for pitch deck submission from entrepreneurs, TEFFEST will provide the opportunity for entertainment entrepreneurs to secure funding from angel investors, providing a once-in-a-lifetime mentorship and essential support for growth and expansion. Pitch decks are expected on or before November 27th via email
- Exhibition: access to MarketFive thousand festival attendees are expected, providing a market for vendors and exhibitors. Want to Showcase your Business or Product to About 2000 Diverse Fun Loving people, Entertainers or Just Simply Friends of the industry? Teffest 2019 is the Fair for you to position your Business irrespective of your industry – RealEstate, Medicine, Legal, Insurance, Travel, Hospitality, Cosmetics, Beauty, Security, Finance, Gadgets, Tech to Celebrity merchandising.
- Recognition:TEFFEST will celebrate key figures in creative and business space on the continent.
- Closing concertThe day will come to a crescendo at a silent disco party with Captain E, DJ Casper Sandra and Benie Macaulay hemming the affairs and providing feel-good music to dance and set the mood.